How to Get Cigarette Smell Out of Car – Cigarette smoke can saturate inside a car and cause a strong odor to remain. Sprays and air fresheners will cover the odor, but not remove it. There are some methods that can be used to permanently and inexpensively remove the smell of the car.
How to get cigarette smoke out of a car interior
- Open the windows and doors of the car to leave it out of the air.
- Vacuum inside the car, including all carpets, chairs, and doors. For additional odor removal, sprinkle baking soda over the areas you are going to aspire to. Let it rest for a few hours to absorb some of the odor.
- Place some citrus peels in the car. These will absorb the odor of smoke and leave the car with a citrus aroma.
- Place some charcoal bricks inside the car. These will absorb the odor.
- Fill a small bowl with white vinegar and place it in your car overnight. Make sure you guarantee the cup in a place where it won’t spill.