How to Get Rid of Peach Fuzz on Face – It is common for women to have a thin layer of peach fuzz on the skin above the upper lip. While completely natural and inconspicuous in most circumstances, such peach fuzz can prove frustrating when the composition is applied, as powders will grab onto the smaller of the hairs and detach them. Such fine hair can be removed without resorting to more painful or expensive methods. Just remove a fuzz peach mustache from the comfort of your own home using a depilatory cream.
How to Get Rid of Peach Fuzz on Face
Items you need
- Delicate cleanser
- Facial Scrub
- Shaving cream
- Facial tissue
- Facial Moisturizer
Step by Step
- Choose a depilatory cream to use, detect and test it by applying a penny-sized amount to the back of your arm. If the area becomes irritated in any way, select a different depilatory product. The mild formula is effective for peach fuzz.
- Wash the skin above the upper lip carefully with a gentle cleanser, and rinse with warm water.
- Exfoliate the area by massaging a dime-sized amount of facial scrub to the area. Apply water to emulsify and rinse thoroughly. Pat the skin dry with a towel.
- Apply a thin layer of depilatory cream to unwanted hair using your finger.
- Allow the cream to sit for the amount of time indicated on the product packaging. Do not exceed the recommended waiting period.
- Carefully wipe the cream off your face using a clean facial tissue.
- Moisturize the area with a soothing facial moisturizer. Avoid anything with additives; Instead, opt for a natural product such as aloe vera or coconut oil.
Avoid washing the face or applying aggressive products immediately after hair removal the area will be more sensitive than usual.
Always test the depilatory cream on your arm or hand before applying it to your face. If the area becomes irritated, do not put it on your face as the skin can be burned or damaged.